Bewdley Bike Jam 2020
May 25, 2020 @ 11:00 am – 4:00 pm
The ever popular Bewdley Bike Jam 2020 is full of family cycling activities at Jubilee Gardens
- Open Trail’s Ultimate Cycling Skills Track: bring your own bike or use ours to try and conquer our fantastic track- more info here https://www.opentrail.co.uk/ultimate-cycling-track . Suitable for all ages.
- Ideas for getting away with http://blackdogadventures.co.uk/ mountain bike coaching and tips on bikepacking and adventures.
- Coaching sessions: We will be provide coaching tips on the Ultimate Skills track and be there to answer your questions
- Demo bikes: kids specific bikes
- Access bikes- what’s it like to ride a bike specially designed for disabled people? Come and find out!
- Unrideable bikes- come try our challenging bikes!! The unrideable bikes, unicycles, tiny bikes, we have them all- can you handle them?
- Security marking- Unfortunately, bike theft is an increasing problem, come and get your bike security marked and find out more about how to keep your bike safe.
- www.bewdleyoutdoors.co.uk/ – see the future of cycling with e-bikes- find out more about bike hire and adventures you can have locally in the Wyre Forest
- Cycle smoothie bike – can you pedal your way to make a delicious fruit smoothie.
- Dr Bike – we will be providing a mechanic to safety check and tune your bikes for free! Head to the Bewdley Repair Cafe on 16th May to get ahead of the game!